Consolidation and Reporting Officer
How a regular day looks like as a Consolidation and reporting officer?
- You support the monthly closing activities, including reasonability checks on balance sheet and P&L and intercompany reconciliation. You discuss any discrepancy noted during your review with the local entities.
- You perform a detailed analytical review on the entities allocated to you and perform a reconciliation of certain items such as equity movement, shares, etc.
- You look for efficiencies in the monthly closing process.
- You prepare the sub consolidation of the entities allocated to you and perform the necessary checks (quarterly consolidation).
- You review the reporting received of the entities at year-end, including disclosures needed for the IFRS Financial Statements.
- You support the team in the preparation of the IFRS Financial Statements and the annual report.
- You report to the Consolidation Manager.
- You are working together with 2-3 employees.
- You are pro-active, efficient and hands-on.
- You invest in obtaining knowledge of the BI software (Tagetik) used for consolidation and reporting purposes and will be able to work with this software in an efficient way.
- You assist in the integration of new acquisitions if needed.
And you are?
- University degree (preferable applied economics or similar)
- Knowledge of consolidation and accounting
- Knowledge of Tagetik is a plus, but can also be learned
- Knowledge of Excel
- Interested in IFRS. Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- Knows how to prioritize and cope with deadlines
- Works detailed and accurate
- Speaks fluent English
What can you expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area and have regular teambuilding days!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge? A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? Welcome on board! Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
Who is House of HR?
We are a leading European HR service provider focused on Specialized Talent Solutions and Engineering & Consulting. Our goal? Connecting people’s talents and dreams to successful companies. Thanks to our HR services, both big and small organizations are able to lead and succeed across many industries.