Corporate Accountant from A to Z
How a regular day looks like as a Corporate Account?
As a corporate accountant, you are, together with the other corporate accountant, responsible for the accounting of the corporate entities. These are composed of 6 legal entities: the House of HR, the House of Finance, the House of Pledge, the House of Invest, the House of IT Talents and the House of IT Support.
- The House of HR is a company gathering all corporate projects and cross-charging them, through management fees, to our subsidiaries.
- The House of Finance is the financing company, having an external debt on the balance sheet, which is (partially) refinanced to our subsidiaries.
- The House of Pledge is a holding entity with minor activity.
- The House of Invest is composed of all digital initiatives, for which Research and Development is the key word.
- The House of IT Talents holds all investments in IT subsidiaries
- The House of IT Support is a company gathering all IT projects and cross-charging them, through management fees, to our subsidiaries.
You are responsible for a part of these entities for the accounting from A to Z:
- Posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. Considering the nature of the entities (as described above), this mainly relates to A/P. A/R is limited to intercompany invoicing.
- Posting and reconciling the information received from the external payroll agency (Partena).
- Posting and reconciling the interests of the external and intercompany loans extracted via Cashforce.
- The monthly/quarterly declarations of VAT, tax, etc. Knowledge of VAT and tax, including intra-community transactions as we have several foreign suppliers, is a must.
- The monthly closing of these entities (including review and recording of provision for invoices to be received, interest to be paid, etc.). The monthly closing process also includes review and reconciliation of intercompany differences with our subsidiaries.
- Support during the review by the external auditors.
- Yearly preparation of the financial statements, report and minutes Board of Directors, minutes Shareholders Meeting.
And you are?
- Bachelor degree in accounting (or equated)
- Has a first experience in a similar role
- Fluently in Dutch, basic knowledge English
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of Navision or Business Central
- Knowledge of VAT and tax
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Eager to learn
What can you expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area and have regular teambuilding days!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge? A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? Welcome on board! Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
Who is House of HR?
We are a leading European HR service provider focused on Specialized Talent Solutions and Engineering & Consulting. Our goal? Connecting people’s talents and dreams to successful companies. Thanks to our HR services, both big and small organizations are able to lead and succeed across many industries.