You will be part of our Corporate Finance team. Curious about how your days will be filled?
- • You will be responsible for the preparation and coordination of PowerPoint presentations given by the group CEO and group CFO (board presentations, CEO meetings, Investment Committee,…).
- • You will be responsible for the controlling activities of our Corporate entities which consists of the preparation, review and discussion of the quarterly reporting packages (report including P&L figures and BS) and the monthly cash flow statement
- • You will be responsible for the controlling activities of our digital tools which consists of the preparation, review and discussion of the monthly/quarterly reporting packages (report including P&L figures, BS, cash flow statement and KPI’s)
- • You may also become responsible for the controlling activities of companies that will be acquired by House of HR in the future
- • You will assist in the preparation of ad hoc reports/figures requested by our group CEO and group CFO
- • You will give support for the quarterly forecasting process
- • You will be able to help optimize our processes
- • You will perform a quarterly detailed review on the general ledger movements in the P&L and BS of all the entities of the group through our reporting tool PowerBI and report on the outcome to the team
- • You will prepare a quarterly/monthly report including a detail of the elements below EBITDA (depreciations, financial result, extraordinary result) for the Group
- • You will assist the team with the integration of new acquisitions in Tagetik (our consolidation and reporting software) if needed
- • You will assist with the set-up/design of new/existing reports in Tagetik and PowerBI
- • You will give support for the yearly budgeting process
- • You will report to the Controlling team lead
- • Master’s or bachelor’s degree (preferable in economics)
- • minimum 2 years’ experience in audit or in a similar controlling function
- • Knowledge of Excel is a must
- • Knowledge of PowerPoint is a must
- • Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- • Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus, but can also be learned
- • Pro-active, accountable, efficient, accurate and hands-on
- • Knows how to prioritize, cope with deadlines and is immune to stress
- • Speaks fluent English
- • Flexible
- • Motivated and a Team-player
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the group and make an impact!
32 days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.