Finance & Digital Project Analyst
What are we looking for:
In this new and exciting role, you will be responsible to help House of HR raise the bar on the digital finance frontier. We are continually looking to improve our ways of working, enhance the way we collect insights, and implement the necessary tools in order to make the finance function future proof. And you can be the Happy Rebel to help us with that!
What you will be doing:
- Setting up reporting metrics for the Digital Platforms of our group, to help achieve precise financial insights in their activities.
- Building and maintaining Power BI reports in a wide variety of financial and legal topics, such as Treasury Reports, Cap Table Reports
- Assisting in projects to implement new tools in the financial workspace, such as Investor Relations tool, Treasury Management System, Shareholder portal
- Assisting in wide-ranging financial projects where needed
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferable in economics
- 0-3 years experience in a financial function
- IT savy and triggered by the way IT and Finance can come together
- Critical and analytical mindset
- Always looking for improvement
- Not afraid to self-teach (and of course, we will provide the time for that)
- Knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of Power BI is a plus, but can be learned
- Pro-active, accountable, efficient, accurate and hands-on
- Knows how to prioritize, cope with deadlines, process vast amounts of information, and is immune to stress
- Speaks fluent English
- Flexible & motivated team-player
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic and goal-oriented mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge? A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the group and make an impact!
32 days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.