Security Operator at House Of HR?
House of HR is a European HR company with a central IT department that's, among other, responsible for IT Security implementation for the complete group. House of HR has a Cloud First strategy and sees technology as a business enabler, which gives strong opportunities for our IT department.
How a regular day looks like as Security Operator?
- Following up on security incidents together with our internal and external SOC;
- Assist in the setup of new security implementations in Azure/Microsoft 3565;
- The creation of phishing campaigns and other security awareness trainings;
- The follow up on the security findings on our hosted websites (bug bounty platform);
- Investigation and the follow up on escalated phishing mails;
- Staying up to date with all vulnerabilities in the wild (cyber news sites, seminars, …);
- Think along for possible improvement on our Cyber Security Level;
- Follow up on the patching of systems (reporting);
- Follow up on user accounts, permission limitation.
And you are?
- We are looking for someone who is dynamic and willing to learn;
- A bachelor degree or adequate professional experience in IT with interest in Cyber Security;
- First experience with Azure/M365 is a must;
- We're a strong team so you need to be a team player;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language is a must, speaking and writing.
What you can expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development?
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact! Welcome on board!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
Flex hours and Motivating salary package!