Senior Corporate Controller
You will be part of our Corporate Finance team. Curious about how your days will be filled?
• You will be responsible for the controlling activities of several of our Powerhouses (i.e.: operating companies) which consists of:
- Quarterly preparation and review of the reporting package (report including P&L figures, BS and KPI’s)
- Possible calls/meetings with the Powerhouse finance teams to discuss the outstanding questions in the reporting package
- Monthly preparation and review of the cash flow statement
- Monthly review and sanity checks of P&L and KPI figures during the closing process
- Quarterly review of the reforecast
• You may also become responsible for the controlling activities of new Powerhouses that will be acquired by House of HR in the future
• Once you are familiar with the group and your day to day activities, you will get the opportunity to coach and supervise the activities of the other Corporate Controllers
• You will assist in the preparation of ad hoc reports/figures requested by our group CEO and group CFO
• You will be able to help optimize our processes
• You will be responsible for the integration of new bolt-on acquisitions (i.e. add-on acquisition done by one of your Powerhouses) in Tagetik (our consolidation and reporting software)
• You will assist with the set-up/design of new/existing reports in Tagetik and PowerBI
• You will give support for the yearly budgeting process
• You will assist in the preparation of reports/figures to be provided to external parties
• You will report to the Controlling team lead
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree (preferable in economics)
• minimum 4 years’ experience with some years of experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of Excel is a must
• Knowledge of accounting is a plus
• Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus, but can also be learned
• Pro-active, accountable, efficient, accurate and hands-on
• Knows how to prioritize, cope with deadlines and is immune to stress
• Speaks fluent English
• Motivated and a Team-player
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the group and make an impact!
32 days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.