NOWJOBS QA Engineer
NOWJOBS – www.nowjobs.com – is the recruitment platform of the future: filling flexible jobs fully digitally. For the employer, this provides maximal flexibility – 24/7 and up to the last minute. For the worker (mainly students) there is no time wasted going to recruitment offices and filling in piles of paper. Life is 100% mobile – from finding a job to getting paid the next day.
After our successful launch in Belgium and the Netherlands – with over 280.000 candidates and 10.000 companies using NOWJOBS - we are launching other countries, starting with France and Germany. To help us achieve our ambitious plans, we’re looking for an experienced developers (based in Ghent).
NOWJOBS is a part of House of HR (www.houseofhr.com), an international HR company that includes companies like Accent, Abylsen, Redmore, TEC, Covebo, Vialegis, …
As a QA engineer you are responsible for the overall quality of our Nowjobs product. We expect you to perform the following tasks:
- You work in a Scrum team, with daily stand-ups, …
- You guide the 2 off-shore testers to help you realize our goal of a high quality product.
- You will provide scripting for automated end-to-end testing and/or integration testing of the API’s will be integral part of your job.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science.
- We use a modern tech stack
- Angular / Ionic / TypeScript
- Node.js / TypeScript
- AMQP with RabbitMQ
- JSON REST API’s
- You have experience in testing similar technologies of minimum 5 years
- You speak Dutch fluently and you’re good at English
Skills and talents
- You take your responsibilities and you have a feeling for sense of urgency.
- You’re a team player, not a lonely tester.
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership in our scale up company is a must.
- Above all, you have a positive mindset.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to re-draw the HR recruitment world
- Work in a scale-up atmosphere, but with the financial backing of a large group
- Work with a modern tech stack
- A great workplace at the edge of Ghent (next to the exit E40 Sint-Denijs-Westrem)
- A competitive package
Our current needs
- Overall: QA / Tester / Automated testing
- Server side: Tech leads / senior developers
- API Integrations (our own API as well as talking to external systems)