Values and Emotions in Change Processes
What is the training about?
Change management is a strategic approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from the current state to a desired future state. It involves effective planning, communication, and engagement to minimize resistance and maximize acceptance of the change. Successful change management requires strong leadership, clear goals and objectives, and a supportive culture that fosters continuous learning and adaptation.
- How to recognize change processes
- Learn to understand and accompany employees' emotions
- How to create space for letting go
- Develop acceptance for the new and valuing the old
- How to support teams in change processes: Storming, Norming, Forming, Performing
This is a full day training.