Redmore is the Dutch holding company of several boutiques all active in sourcing, secondment, interim management and consultancy in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Germany, Spain and Portugal. Redmore is part of House of HR, a leading provider of specialized HR solutions in Europe’s most attractive markets.
As the Group Controller, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the financial activities of our organization. Working closely with the CFO, subsidiaries finance teams and other key stakeholders, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate financial and business reporting, maintaining compliance with accounting standards, and providing strategic financial guidance to support business decisions. This position offers an exciting opportunity for a skilled finance professional to make a significant impact in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
Bachelor or Master graduate with good analytical skills. Someone who really understands the business. Experience as a financial within the staffing industry (consultancy/secondment/temporary employment) is a Pre.
You have a good command of English and Dutch.
Able to work independently in an international environment. At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Financial and business Reporting:
- Follow-up and analyze the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of the subsidiaries and prepare consolidated reporting to the group under IFRS.
- Consolidate and analyze the weekly and monthly reporting on KPI’s and cashflow.
- Provide support for the preparation of annual statutory financial statements for the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Be the point of contact for all questions coming from the group.
- Financial integration of new acquisitions.
- Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Collaborate with department heads to develop and manage the annual and quarterly budgeting process.
- Provide insightful analysis and variance explanations to support decision-making.
- Be responsible for the implementation of the budget process in a new reporting tool and identify possible improvements for the future.
- Internal Controls:
- Establish and maintain robust internal controls to safeguard company assets and ensure financial accuracy.
- Provide support during internal audits for all finance related matters.
- Strategic management
- Drive the transformation and consistent improvement of finance systems and transactional/accounting processes.
- Pioneer the setup and management of shared finance responsibilities over the group.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to drive business performance.